Talladega County Board of REALTORS®
1. Grade Point Average: _____________________________
2. List any volunteer activities you have participated in within the last 2 years.
3. List any extracurricular activities you have been involved with.
4. Do you have a part-time job (or have had one), if so, please list employer, type of job and typical hours worked.
5. Answer the following essay question on one (1) standard 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper. Attach answer to application.
What is the importance of property ownership?
I understand and agree that my submission will give the Scholarship Committee my permission to verify any information provided below.
Mailing Address: ______________________________________________________________________________
School Currently Attending: _____________________________________________________________________
Please check one ________Senior _________1st year College Student
Application for the Talladega County Board of Realtor Education Scholarship
Please answer the questions below and mail back to:
Talladega Realtor Education Scholarship
307 Court St Sta
Talladega AL 35160